Currently, SARSYC sits on the following advisory boards and platforms:
- African Union Youth Advisory Board to the AU Youth Division on implementing programs and activities for young people in Africa
- The International Youth Alliance on Family Planning (IYAFP) also selected SARSYC to coordinate young people’s interventions on family planning in Zimbabwe on its behalf.
- Primary stakeholder in the SADC Parliamentary Forum HIV and AIDS Governance program – an SADC project that focuses on educating female Members of Parliament on SRHR issues for them to strategically capture SRHR in policy and law making.
- A member of the Sex Rights Africa Network
- A member of the Community of Practise (CoP) coordinated by HIVOS